Prices may vary depending the Rand/Dollar echange rates
TeraFlex JK/JKU Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnects are the industry leader thanks to their ease of use. The Upper Sway Bar Link End has an OEM quality narrow shoulder ball and socket for silent operation, long-term durability, and zero maintenance. The Lower Sway Bar Link End has a large polyurethane ball and pin for easy sway bar removal. The Sway Bar Links quickly disconnect and swing up out of the way for unrestricted axle articulation during off-roading.
While connected for street use, the link provides immediate reaction during sway bar loading to eliminate excess play. This results in improved lateral control and steering response compared to the stock rubber sway bar link bushings.
• JK Wrangler (2-door)
• JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• LIFT HEIGHT: 0-6"
• Quick disconnect 8-1/2” front sway bar link ends (# 753006) - pair
• Quick disconnect upper stud frame brackets (# 600277) - pair
• Quick disconnect 5/8" upper studs (# 600503) - pair
• All necessary hardware
• Sway bar link length is measured center-to-center.